Latitude Luxury at Latitude 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits to the Latitude Luxury Campsite?
Staying in the Luxury Campsite means making your festival experience as relaxing and convenient as possible. From the moment you arrive we’ll be on hand to help make Latitude the most chilled out festival experience imaginable.
Arrive in style – while our concierge help with your luggage, we’ll arrange your festival wristbands and guide you to your accommodation. You can then enjoy a complimentary drink from our bar to help you relax into the vibe of the weekend.
The campsite also offers an à la carte restaurant, bar and Chill Out Area; complimentary breakfast each morning (Friday-Monday); 24 hour reception; toilets and showers; spa and salon sessions available to book, kids’ Cinema Tent and Secret Arena Bar.
Does my Latitude Luxury accommodation give me access to the festival too?
Festival Tickets are not included in your accommodation price, and must be booked separately. Everyone staying in your Latitude Luxury accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry. If you do not already have your Latitude festival tickets, you can easily choose to add these to your order when you book your accommodation.
What items can I not bring into the Latitude Luxury Campsite?
Please refer to the Latitude website for this information as the same restrictions apply to Latitude Luxury as the rest of the camping areas. The festival does not allow glass into any campsites – so unfortunately you cannot bring glass into Latitude Luxury.
Can I bring cooking equipment?
Please be careful when using any flame – gas canisters (max size 2.7kg) are allowed, as are barbecues but please be aware of your surroundings and try not to scorch the grass. We recommend the Green Heat base camp cookers and fuels, please never cook in your tent.
My friends have also booked accommodation in Latitude Luxury, can we be placed next to each other?
Please email us at email@example.com with the names of the lead bookers and your booking confirmation codes to register your request, but please note this may not always be possible – at Latitude Luxury we group the types of accommodation together, so please bear in mind if you and your friends have booked different accommodation types, this may make it difficult to fulfil your request. Our request deadline is 2 weeks before the festival – the end of June 2022.
I still have some questions; can I contact you?
Yes, you can reach us on this link. Please note there will be a full information pack sent out 1 week before the festival.
Your arrival to Latitude Luxury
Our staff will be on hand in reception to help in any way they can. We provide a 24-hour reception and concierge service for your convenience throughout the weekend.
Our restaurant will be serving breakfast each morning from Friday-Monday (included in the price of your accommodation) and then selling tasty snacks until late into the evening. Or grab a delicious à la carte dinner before heading into the festival for the night’s entertainment.
Bar & Chill Out Area
The Latitude Luxury bar and Chill Out Area is the perfect place to ease into the day with the papers and a drink, or to party late into the night with a cocktail prepared by our bartenders. Soak up some rays on a deckchair as you plan your day’s entertainment or relax by the fire pits for late night marshmallow toasting and fire-side chats.
Toilets and showers
We’ll have plenty of serviced toilets and showers for all Latitude Luxury campers.
We are planning a great programme of Thursday night live entertainment in the bar plus morning acoustic sessions.
Secret Arena Bar
An oasis in the heart of the festival for the exclusive use of Latitude Luxury pass holders, you will be able to enjoy the cocktail, wine and drinks list in our chill out tent or outside seating area – complete with fire pits – and take advantage of the toilet facilities, all just a minute from the main stage.
The Spa and Salon
Our spa will be offering first rate luxurious pampering for our guests in Latitude Luxury. Let our talented therapists relax you into the weekend or sooth those tired dancing legs before heading back to the real world. Our salon is also available – services on offer will include fabulous ladies and gents styling, makeup and the application of festival glitz and glamour. More details and information on how to book for the spa and salon will be released in the run up to the event.
Kids’ Cinema Tent
Our kids’ Cinema Tent is also available to help distract the little ones – allowing you time to enjoy a bottle of wine or afternoon tea. Children will need to be supervised by an adult.
• Latitude Luxury is open from 2pm on Thursday 20th July until 1pm on Monday 24th July 2023.
• Everyone staying in your Latitude Luxury accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry and only the advertised number of people for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
• Young people aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over, proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the venue. A maximum of 4 persons aged 17 years and under per person aged 18 or over will be allowed entry.
• Children aged 0-4 years can sleep in your accommodation with you in addition to the allowed capacity. However, please note that no beds or bedding will be provided for extra children, so please bring that with you or these can be purchased separately. Not all accommodations have extra space though, so please check by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teen tickets bought with accommodation can only be used if an Adult is also attending with Luxury accommodation.
• Latitude Luxury is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 12 (midnight). Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time.
• Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles will be unavoidable. Neighbouring fields will be playing music until late – so some late night noise will occur through the weekend.
• 1 Luxury car pass will be sent out per booking. For bookings of 4 or more, an additional pass will be sent.
• Due to adverse weather or similar circumstance, customers may occasionally be asked to park slightly further from our usual Latitude Luxury car park.
• All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
• For questions or accessibility requirements for Latitude Luxury only- please email email@example.com. A full Information pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.
• We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.