Volunteers work across the Latitude Festival helping festival goers to get the most out of their weekend!
As a volunteer you get to see behind the scenes, gain valuable experience for your CV, and help us to continue making Latitude one of the best music festivals in the world.
When volunteering at Latitude you’ll be provided with entry to the festival, lots of free time, you’ll make new friends whilst volunteering, get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly have an amazing time you’ll never forget!
Volunteers get involved with all sorts at Latitude, including:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible.
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
Applications for volunteering at Latitude 2020 are not yet open.