Volunteers work across the Latitude Festival helping festival goers to get the most out of their weekend!
When volunteering you’ll get to see behind the scenes, meet other volunteers from across the country and around the globe, gain valuable experience for your CV, and help us to continue making Latitude one of the best music festivals in the world!
When joining us as a volunteer at Latitude you’ll be provided with entry to the festival, lots of free time, you’ll make new friends whilst volunteering, get access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers, and most importantly be part of an unforgettable experience!
Volunteers assist with a wide variety of areas and it’d be tricky to list everything they get up to but some of the most common roles include…
· Assisting Latitude Festival goers with directions.
· Helping Latitude Festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
· Answering questions about Latitude Festival performances and line-ups.
· Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
· Work alongside Latitude Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
· Keeping an eye on the Latitude Festival campsites from the fire towers.
· Helping out with various roles across the Latitude Festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering at Latitude, head over to Hotbox Events
You can drop the team an email at [email protected]
Or go straight to the volunteer application