It’s home to the hilarious and surreal Mobile Home stage. This is Latitude’s newest live music stage which last year saw the much talked about secret Rick Astley gig. It’s home for bands with a keen sense of mischief. It’s where the ‘unusuals’ come together.
In Trailer Park, there’ll be live music through the afternoon and into the wee hours.
Your line up this year includes:
- Wild trad rock showmen The Scratch
- Golden voiced Americana star Lady Nade
- Blues powerhouse Sister Cookie
- Indie popstar Ailbhe Reddy
- Infamous Danish street band Brothers Moving
- Late night party gods Cirque Du Soul
- Good vibes hip hop artists the Scribes
- Bristol retro rockers The 45s
- Funky upbeat six-piece Land of the Giants
- Irish jazz funk party-makers Cooks But We’re Chefs
- The tooting and parping wonderkids of the New York Brass Band
- Sultry rock songstress Naoise Roo
- Wry rock storytellers William The Conqueror
- Eclectic seven-piece festival favourites Cable Street Collective
- Steel drum aficionados The Metronomes Steel Orchestra
- Barking mad whimsical weirdos Dept of Gruff
- Plus two secret acts (Late Saturday, Late Sunday) that you don’t wanna miss.
Trailer Park. No one ever said it had to make sense.