Arrive at Latitude Luxury and feel the worries of the outside world fall away – it’s a realm of relaxation with acoustic live music to soundtrack your weekend. Once you’ve settled in to your luxury accommodation, it’s time to soak in the atmosphere of our chill out area with a refreshing drink…
A limited number of Luxury Bell Tents will be situated in a small forest expansion of the existing Latitude Luxury area.
Forest Luxury Bell includes:
- Padlock for canvas door
- Ground sheet
- 2 large rugs
- Bed(s) with foam mattress
- Duvet(s) and pillows
- Cotton bed linen
- Throw blanket per bed
- Bath towel per person
- 2 bedside tables
- Small mirror
- Battery powered hanging room light
- Battery operated lantern
- Power supply (for charging devices only)
Dimensions: 5 metre diameter, 3 metre central height.
Festival tickets are not included in your accommodation price and must be booked separately. Everyone staying in your Latitude Luxury accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry.
If you do not already have your Latitude festival tickets, you can easily choose to add these to your order when you book your accommodation, or purchase them separately here.
Latitude Luxury includes:
- Free parking
- Concierge to assist with your luggage
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary breakfast each morning
- Chill out area with acoustic live lounge
- Proper toilets and warm showers
- Spa and salon sessions treatments available to book
- Self-service pamper tent
- Kids’ cinema tent
- Secret bar (in the main arena)
- Latitude Luxury is open from 2pm on Thursday 22nd July until 1pm on Monday 25th July.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Teen tickets bought with accommodation can only be used if an adult is also attending with Luxury accommodation.
- Young people aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over, proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the venue. A maximum of 4 persons aged 17 and under per person aged 18 or over will be allowed entry.
- Everyone staying in your Latitude Luxury accommodation must have a Weekend Camping ticket to gain entry and only the advertised number of people for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
- For general Latitude questions (like things you can’t bring and ticket types) please refer to the Latitude website.
- 1 Luxury car parking pass is included per booking. For bookings of 4 or more, an additional pass will be sent.
- Due to adverse weather conditions or similar circumstances, customers may occasionally be asked to park slightly further from our usual Latitude Luxury car park.
- Latitude Luxury is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 12am (midnight). Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time.
- Please note that some noise caused by festival production/vehicles will be unavoidable.
- For questions or accessibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A full information pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.