Applications are now open to volunteer at Latitude 2019! Enjoy the ultimate summer experience as you help to make Latitude magical, as well as getting to see George Ezra, Stereophonics, Lana Del Rey and many more.
There’s lots of great reasons to get involved with volunteering at Latitude. For one thing, you’re guaranteed to meet a bunch of new people as you’ll be working in a team with other volunteers. You’ll also gain valuable experience for your CV as you get a behind the scenes look at the workings of a music festival. Plus, did we mention the fantastic performances you’ll get to see?!
what do volunteers do?
Volunteers get involved in all sorts of things on site as they help festival goers to have the best weekend possible! Some of the things you may do as a volunteer include:
- Providing information including directions, facilities, and performances, to ensure the festival goers have the best weekend possible.
- Working in the festival’s campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Being proactive and alert to any potential problems e.g. a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Helping festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
sign me up!
Ready to apply, or just want some more information? Visit the Hotbox Events website or send them an email.
See you on site!