Why volunteer at Latitude 2020?
Volunteering at a festival is a great way to gain valuable experience and make new friends. As a volunteer you’ll work in a team with other volunteers to make sure festival goers get the most out of their weekend.
Have you ever wanted to see what happens behind the scenes at a festival? Well, as a volunteer you’ll to see how the festival comes together whilst getting some hands-on experience for your CV.
You’ll also get entry to the festival and have access to staff camping, cafe, toilets and showers. And, most importantly you’ll get lots of free time to enjoy the festival!
What does a volunteer at Latitude do?
As a volunteer you’ll get to help with a range activities across the festival. Here are some you could get involved with:
- Assisting Latitude Festival goers with directions.
- Helping Latitude Festival goers carry their belongings and pitch their tents.
- Answering questions about Latitude Festival performances and line-ups.
- Reporting any problems such as a build-up of litter or faulty facilities.
- Work alongside Latitude Festival Fire Safety, Medical and Security teams.
- Keeping an eye on the Latitude Festival campsites from the fire towers.
- Helping out with various roles across the Latitude Festival site including pedestrian and vehicle gates, wristband exchanges, keeping an eye on facilities, monitoring stages and walkways.
How do I apply?
To apply or to find our more information, visit the Hotbox Events website.
Got a question? You can also drop the team an email at [email protected]
Or you can go straight to the Hotbox Volunteer Application Form.